What point of sale do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's good to know. I like AJV's Dive Shop Express program, but if they're no longer going to be developing the program, I might need to look elsewhere. It's worked great for us, and the few times we needed support, it was readily available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The big question about Encom POS is can the data be imported into QuickBooks? That's a must for me.

Yes you can export an IIF file to your Quickbooks and a lot more. Syncing with Scubaocity and EnCart, an online E-Commerce store, this system provides a lot of functionality.

Good Diving,

I emailed Summer at Dive Shop Express to see if I'd get a response They're still in business, and here's what she said. "We are definitely still here! Due to problems with our old phone company, it looks like we are sticking with the new "local" number-- 503-719-6683. I apologize for the inconvenience. They are hard at work on the new version. I don't have a release date yet, however, but it is definitely in progress."

Our software does interface directly with EncomPos Software's point of sale program syncing customer, trips, and class information. EncomPos is a full feature inventory management and point of sale system designed for dive shops. One thing I've noticed about the system is it's ease of use which can run on Windows 7 computer.

We've also have created EnSync (syncing software) in EncomPos for an E-Commerce stores. All you have to do is identify items in EncomPos and the system will build, upload, and track those products on an E-Commerce web-store. This allows quantities on hand to be updated as products are sold in your store or online. The system also downloads web orders for processing and shipment. No need to log onto the web-store.

You can contact us or EncomPos and we'd be glad to show you how the system works.

Dive Safe,

Would love to see AJV develop something new, but honestly they have been singing that song for two years now. With the website being down as well as the phone being down I makes it a hard sell. I personally wish them well but .........

We (DiVentures) just switched to EnCom a few months ago, having used Eve and Retailware in the past. All feedback from the staff has been very positive and EnCom has been extremely responsive in working with us to create some custom reports and address some specific needs. Our only glitch was that it doesn't migrate particularly well to the Quickbooks online version. They did work through that with us. I understand that the export to the standard Quickbooks product is pretty seamless.

At this point, we're very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom