What point of sale do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abyss_scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am currently using AJV which has closed its doors so I am looking for a new Point of sale program. I tried installing Eve from PADI but have no luck getting my cash register or printer to work. What are you guys out there using.

I'd suggest giving EncomPos Software a try. They are a full featured POS and it also integrates with Scubaocity's DiveShop Management system, as well as, EnCart E-Commerce store. We've been using EncomPos for 1.5 years and it's got a lot of great features and best part is.....it's easy to use.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.....I own Scubaocity and am partners with EncomPos. No high pressure sales here.....Bottom line it all works. Let me know if I can help or answer any questions.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary
Scubaocity
(305)851-2727 Office
(305)731-6444 Cell
info@scubaocity.com

ok so lets talk brass tacks. How much, outright purchase or license, support, is it compatible with a epson tm-u220 reciept printer or can it open my apg cash drawer on its own. I am sending in the form for the demo. thankx

Scuba sprout, the phone is off, the website has been down for two months. I think the lights are off and the doors are shut. I'm looking for something new before AJV crashes as it is written in Access 2.0 which is also not supported any more.

Wow Capt, $900 seems a bit high for a program that doesn't even have support.

We've been exchanging emails with Summer at AJV, so as far as I know, they're still in business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually I think it's a great price considering its a POS, inventory control, and links with on online scheduler and e-commerce store. It is supported and you don't have to pay for support if you don't want to.

All the other POS systems charge by the year.

Contact EncomPos for a demo of the product to see what it can do. It's build on SyBase and runs in windows 7.

Good Diving,

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.949832,-90.076369

The big question about Encom POS is can the data be imported into QuickBooks? That's a must for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you can import to quickbooks. I did a demo not to long ago and it is a sweet system. I will be replacing my current system as soon as I can find the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom