What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All Scubapro:

1st: Mk16 (balanced diaphram)
Primary: S550
Octo: R380

It's been very good to me... only has about 10 dives on it though. Breathes easy (only taken it to 60 feet so for though), but the mouthpiece chews up my upper lip... gonna work on fixing that soon.

m

Well, right now I only have a ScubaPro MK2+/R190 with a SeaQuest AirSource octo/inflator :sigh:. However, I am purchasing a MK25/S550 combo from LeisurePro for $265 as soon as they get them back in stock. I'll use the MK2+/R190 for a stage bottle or a backup reg.

Looking at all these post, makes me wonder......am I the only goober using an R380 as my primary 2d stage??
I use a SP Mk25 1st stage, R380 2d stage, Air2 backup/octo
Works great...no complaints at all.

OglalaDiver once bubbled...
am I the only goober using an R380 as my primary 2d stage??

I know one or two people who do. When I got my R380, I was blown away by how good it breathed. It breathes as well as some balanced regs. Great reg for the price without a doubt.

PRIMARY
Poseidon Jestream

BACKUP
Conshelf SE2 1st stage
Micra primary 2nd stage
Sherwood octopus

K

another later addition. I recieved the regs I ordered from dive inn today and got a surprise. The TX40 combo I ordered ended up coming to my house as an ATX40 combo. Good day for me...or rather my fiance because I bought it for her.

You asked: I've tried almost everything out there and have bunches of them, but I've decided to settle-down with Zeagle regs.

DST / TX50 / TX40

Backup rig:

Oceanic Alpha 7 CDX w/ Slimline II

Back
Top Bottom