What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An old 12 and a 14. They have been very reliable, although a bit wet breathing at times. I keep thinking about getting something new but haven't yet.

:thumb:

Can't find a better regulator for the money! I've got 2 of them...one for my main and one for my pony. Fixing to buy another one for a hanger with 4 octos. Can't overbreath it with 2 people...we'll see about 4! I've taken it down to 145ft. and had no problem with it. Very impressed with the quality of this unbalanced piston reg. I had a Genesis GS2000 before I got these. I gave it to my girlfriend after I tried one of the R2s (my brother had his first). It was a great reg too, but it cost more than twice as much!

My reg set up is as follows:

Oceanic PX2 piston first stage
Oceanic Delta3 second stage
Oceanic Slimline octo

Oceanic makes very reliable and natural-breathing regulators. I have been extremely pleased with my purchase so far.

Doubled ATX 200's

deco: DS4 with Aqualung Glacia (easy to clear!)

FYI I have freeflowed on Aqualung Titan, Oceanic Alphas
Sherwood, ScubaPro and Dacor regs in cold water. Stick with the Apeks products!

..when diving single tanks:

-- Poseidon Odin
Mares MR 16 Voltrex
Mares Ruby

...when diving doubles:

Poseidon Odins

Karl

Back
Top Bottom