What regulator do you lust after?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Random thought....

Has anyone ever run the LP hose tp the secondary through the corrugated hose for the exhaust? Same effect with one fewer hose.
I have not heard of trying that one. There however are a few ‘obscure’ regulators from the very early period that were ‘home built’ or ‘ shop-built’ from air-line fittings and other hardware and components. Try asking Rob S. Of TSM or simonbeans@yahoo.com ( Allan )…there are others that may know if this would work.

And one of these days, I'll have to pick one up for myself!
TSM has some for sale as well as the parts you may need. Red spare hoses are going to be harder to find but USD/Voit DHR hoses in black and O D green are striking on a Kraken. Just ask Rob.

Random thought....

Has anyone ever run the LP hose tp the secondary through the corrugated hose for the exhaust? Same effect with one fewer hose.
The one hose double hose idea was used for the Demone Mk I.

simonbeans says he has it as they drew straws and that is the one he got of the 1st dozen. …a little trivia ( he told me how ‘it went down’)
Thank you for the enlightenment but being as I am one of they, they know how they came to have a DD serial Kraken. And an initialed serial Kraken.

As to using a supply hose within a corrugated hose and the demand diaphragm in the mouthpiece and then using the corrugated hose for exhaust, well, talk about case fault geometry! It was an interesting foot note to history that found no purchase in the world of scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom