What size do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a size 9.5 foot, but dive a DUI TLS 350 with a size 11 turbo sole. I am looking at either the original or pro force fin, but can't decide if XL or XXL is the proper size to order. Thanks in advance!

Siouxhockeyfan

You might want to hurry...http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/force-fin/418955-thanks.html#post6365859

skankpile, We are not taking order's and just trying to finish a order for the U.S. Navy and Coastguard. Hey, I am sorry, but it is my fault. Look at the fools in Washington and Wall Street, the Fat Cat's of our society...and we might even add in a few "people" Corporations.

sibermike7, stock all gone. Just heard last week the Navy and Marine's plan to switch over to the Pro Force Fin's from the Jet Fin. To bad they will have to keep using that "Great fin"...took them 30 years to figure it out. O well. Best, Bob

XXL w/bungies and comfort insteps to ensure a good fit

Back
Top Bottom