what tanks did i get at this garage sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's starting to get hard in some areas.
Agreed, I'm getting a little tired of seeing the rather obvious zombie-like response "just find another dive shop" which is unhelpful if local dive shops are scarce or are ALL being 'stupid', unfortunately, although I upgraded from a dial-up to high-speed WWW connection, I'm still unable to get a WWW-based gas fill.

Agreed, I'm getting a little tired of seeing the rather obvious zombie-like response "just find another dive shop" which is unhelpful if local dive shops are scarce or are ALL being 'stupid', unfortunately, although I upgraded from a dial-up to high-speed WWW connection, I'm still unable to get a WWW-based gas fill.

Need to shop at Dive Gear Express;
EtherFill 5000™ Cylinder Fill System - Dive Gear Express

Need to shop at Dive Gear Express;
EtherFill 5000™ Cylinder Fill System - Dive Gear Express

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:I see your problem, you upgraded to high-speed internet, you need to downgrade. You need something that blows really hard. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I think somepeople think dive shops are like attorneys, they take up 80% of the phone book. :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom