What The????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

last night I got "This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 16 seconds. "

political-pictures-barack-obama-rcmp-time-space.jpg

Finally part of the club :D. Perhaps the SOLVED tag was a bit premature :rofl3:

ScubaBoard Message
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13 seconds.

Finally part of the club :D. Perhaps the SOLVED tag was a bit premature :rofl3:

Well site support isn't doing anything about it, perhaps we can solve it. We know it's not just a U.S. thing since it has now hit a Canadian, what else do we know about this problem?

Well site support isn't doing anything about it, perhaps we can solve it. We know it's not just a U.S. thing since it has now hit a Canadian, what else do we know about this problem?

Its really not a problem if you just slow down clicking the mouse thing.

So what you are saying is that my mouse clicking has the ability to surpass the speed of light?

And I actually DID only click the mouse once. I had not done another search and I have not had issues with my mouse before so I am leaning away from issues with my hardware.

Wonder if the problem began in North Korea, I hear they are being very sneaky these days . . .
So what you are saying is that my mouse clicking has the ability to surpass the speed of light?
travel through time I believe is the insinuation
And I actually DID only click the mouse once. I had not done another search and I have not had issues with my mouse before so I am leaning away from issues with my hardware.
did you get it wet?

So ScubaBoard has been a front for a time travel machine all along?

Time warp lady, you think she is just a coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom