What to get for Christmas????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good suggestions. BTW, this would be for me. I have her gift taken care of. But I think a zircon encrusted snorkle would be interesting! It'd match my tweezers.

Maybe have her take the Dork Diver logo and have it printed on some sexy pink undies for you!:rofl3:

A watch?
GPS system for your car?

Anything you've been eyeballing?

Maybe a woodcarve, bronze or crystal display of one of you favorite animals.

Is there something you really enjoy or like that you have been away from for a while?

Just throwing some things out there.

Just had a great discussion with a friend of mine about this. Really, if it's this hard to make a decision maybe it means it's time to do nothing. Enjoy the holiday, take the pressure of shopping out, and just enjoy the holiday time. Drive around and look at the lights, have a nice meal, watch Christmas movies. It might be tough after 50 years of pressured consumerism and recent self indulgence.

I do appreciate the ideas though. Soemthing may light that bulb above my head.

Hey Mike How about a cool watch/computer? Dinner with friends? Tokyo Wako?

41YA89MK3DL._AA280_.jpg

Just had a great discussion with a friend of mine about this. Really, if it's this hard to make a decision maybe it means it's time to do nothing. Enjoy the holiday, take the pressure of shopping out, and just enjoy the holiday time. Drive around and look at the lights, have a nice meal, watch Christmas movies. It might be tough after 50 years of pressured consumerism and recent self indulgence.

I do appreciate the ideas though. Soemthing may light that bulb above my head.

:zen: now that's my kind of holiday time spending! :zen:

listen to Ronald McDonald: you deserve a break today! :coffee:

Perhaps a note book of reverse nagging? I have volunteered from time to time with a counseling ministry. I have on more than one time had my counselee write a reverse nagging book and they have to either give it to the SO or tell them one thing a day from it until they have gone through the whole thing.

Here is how it works?
Calculate the number of years you have known one another x 12
For each year you must come up with 24 good memories or good things the other person has done. Even the worst SO can do two things right a month. Usually if they whine about it and bring up something negative I double the assignment each time.

Then you have you remind the other person in a systematic way about those good things---you know nag---bring up the past---the good past.

The other person doesn't have to say anything good back to you or remember anything good.

More than a few gals have told me that is has really helped their relationship.

Maybe you could do that as a couple. It sounds like you enjoy one another. Why not stress your brain to pull up a ton of good memories and share the gift of one another with each other.

Maybe an UnderH2O Metal Detector

Back
Top Bottom