What type of dives do you like best?

What type of dives do you like best,..even if you do not get a chance to do them ofte

• Wreck

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Drift

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Hunting

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Photography

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Night

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cave

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Deep

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck or night wreck, definitely. Working hard towards being solid enough to take wreck penetration- am not rushing it, but definitely looking forward to it...

How about all of the above?

I chose drift, but my favorite drift dive was also a deep wall dive.

Get wet, get paid, go home.
Get wet, have fun, go home.
Get wet, get paid, go home.

Repeat.
:)

My most favorite dive is a nice, slow walldive.....that brings back wonderful memories of Belize!!!

It's not one of the poll responses, but I definitely prefer wall dives. There's something about that feeling of flight that you get when you look down into the deep blue, and the bottom is nowhere in sight!

wrecks first (deep or shalow), hunting, video/photo, then everything else....But ill dive anywhere for any reason....:)

I marked wreck and do love wrecks of all kinds but then when reading the thread I changed my mind and rember most fondly the wall dives at Dahab and in the Red Sea and given all the choices that would be it.

Muff.

Back
Top Bottom