What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......... I'm always surprised when I come up from a dive to find that my nose ring is still in place. Okay, so it's in place with snot hanging off of it- it serves a purpose!
= definition of OVERSHARING!:froze:

Hey- you're the one trolling in the women's thread!
What is the prefered bait for trolling this thread, chocolate or nailpolish? Maybe a jig made from a propeller beanie and a rabbit ear hood? Are longlines allowed? :eyebrow: Don't know why I am asking, my license is for catch and release only! :D

I like carrots :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Bait for troll’s
Eparamedic, A shinny new underwater defibulator.
Trucker Girl, An automatic lot lizard detector/deflector that can be remotely viewed and operated.
Ber Rabbit, One of these.

Dave

Bait for troll’s
Eparamedic, A shinny new underwater deliberator.

"Deliberator" - after all that work for womens liberation? Why would she want one of those? Or is it one of these http://www.dsan.com/Press/NewsDeliberator.asp

My next goal in life is to end women's sufferage.............:crafty:

(slow day at work, can you tell?)

Bait for troll’s
Eparamedic, A shinny new underwater defibulator.
Trucker Girl, An automatic lot lizard detector/deflector that can be remotely viewed and operated.
Ber Rabbit, One of these.

Dave

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just TOOOOOOOOOO cool! I would seriously wear it too :dork2: I want to get one of those and then take a DIR-f class in it :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey- you're the one trolling in the women's thread! Besides, dorks don't know when to shut up- TMI is not in my vocabulary! Just ask erparamedic!

She's right, you know! LMAO! I think there's a few of us that have been a bad influence on her! :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom