What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whenever I do my own nails, I do them right before I go to be also. But I use a quick dry top coat so they dry to the touch rather quickly. I use Seche Vite. It's expensive but it is the best!

I do them before I go to bed because that's about the only time, I can sit still long enough for them to dry!

I have fashioned a makeshift propeller to attach in some asofyetunknown way to my scuba beanie which I will wear tomorrow (if we can figure out how to attach it without killing ourselves or getting electrocuted). All in honor of what women want... we want HATS! Or shoes- but didn't we already cover that?

trucker girl:
.... All in honor of what women want... we want HATS!...

My lovely bride built this website for a friend of hers. You might like it
http://www.toohotsociety.com/

Dave

Yeah, does anybody know of a sports bra made of polypro or microfiber? As I requested that my male buddies avert their eyes yesterday so I could pull off my sopping wet shirt (wrist seal problems) it occurred to me that a nice sports bra would avoid the problem. But they're all cotton, which is not a good fabric to have on when you get wet.

A nice black bra and panty set that looks like a bathing suit would give me a lot of clothes-changing options for sites with no facilities!

Have you tried UnderArmour? They have a variety of undies and tops. Very quick to dry and comfortable.

I think I should join!

Pue, you are not old enough to be having hot flashes!

I can definitely relate to the manifestos of "one leg dangling out from under the covers” and “if that doesn't work, flap the covers several times". That is me EVERY night.

Hey,
Travel simth also has really nice sets made of cool max for thiose of us the (goddess) overblessed and panties that are not only microfiber but made for quick dry and very light so easy packing.

Packing on my brain going down under in two weeks doing a liveaboard but also have to do business and a wedding. How to pack everything , not go over weight and where to stow my suitcase in Carins while on the liveaboard for 8 days with a 20kg/1 bag limit!!!!

Not limits made for a chickdiver with equipment.
Stacey

Welcome to SB, Stacey- glad to hear you have the same packing issues the rest of us have! I managed to pack for my Tobermory trip and fit everything (except scuba gear and food) in one back pack, if you can believe it. Turns out I should have packed more than just one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts- but I did manage to fit my pink, fuzzy slippers in the bag!

Back
Top Bottom