What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is dorky

untitled.JPG

I almost forgot to tell you guys! I got to try on the rabbit ears! She got hers at that same terrapin website where MaconBubbles got her Shrek hood and I wanted to see the sizing if I decide to buy something...

I didn't get a picture, but it was like being Ber! If only for a moment!

trucker girl:
I almost forgot to tell you guys! I got to try on the rabbit ears! She got hers at that same terrapin website where MaconBubbles got her Shrek hood and I wanted to see the sizing if I decide to buy something...

I didn't get a picture, but it was like being Ber! If only for a moment!

The ears look good on her :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

I just emailed the terrapin folks to see what they could do about a submersible propeller beanie... keep your fingers crossed. There's no way I'd have something in time for Tobermory, but depending on the price they come up with, maybe I'll have one for next year's dive season!

Well. I redid my dive toes last night. The color and the rhinestones were fine- but the nail had grown out, so I decided to freshen them up.

Bad move on my part. I thought they were dry when I went to sleep. They were mostly dry- I didn't get any polish on the sheets. But when I woke up, the polish was all smeared and the rhinestones were kind of jumbled together.

I'm re-doing them now. Wish me luck!

I bet you can tell the thread count of the sheets by looking at your toes !

Back
Top Bottom