What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You ladies might like this idea.
The site seems to be out of stock but the idea is a good one.

sandi_presents4.jpg

My lovely bride, toohotforhats, also has to figure a way to change. This might help!

Dave

Can I get that on a boat? :confused:

That actually looks like an interesting dressing room. With interesting shadows. Kinda reminds me of Seinfeld with the nurse giving the female patient the sponge bath behind the curtain, in front of George.

I'm loving that you all like the dive toes! MeiLing - I actually use the same tool to apply them but since I thought it was you doing them I suggested a toothpick because it works just as well. I also use the same OPI shade :D

Oh- in case anyone reading here wants to know how the OPI Dive Series came about...

scratchmyback:
I think OPI has a new line of Diving-Related colours for fall. You know how they have those catchy little names?

"I'm-Not-Really-A-Diver"

"Your-Dive-Boat-Or-Mine"

"A-Rose-At-Dawn-Narc'd-By-Noon"

"Belize-It-Or-Not-I-Like-Nails"

"Chick-Diver-Cherry"

"Diver-Diver-Boat's-On-Fire"

"Did-Someone-Say-Nitrox?"

"Not-So-Bora-Bora-ing-In-My-Pink-Wetsuit"

"Skinny-Dip'n-Lake-Mich'gn-With-My-Pink-Snorkel"

"Suzi-Sells-Trimix-By-The-Seashore"

"That's-An-Eel-Of-A-Color"

"The-Grape-Lakes-In-My-Purple-Fins"

"Yucatan-If-You-Want-Just-Remember-Your-Sunscreen"

From this post in the women's forum.

I'm laughing soooo hard at this thread! Ya'll are a hoot! :D

SMB... great idea with the dive flag toes! I must come up with the funds for another pedi before the FL trip... I KNOW what I'm getting on them! :wink:

MeiLing.... LOVE the piggies! Very cute!

Trucker Girl... the pop can pee pee story had me laughing till I had tears in my eyes! (Knowing you makes the story even funnier!)

OMG... and I just saw your sig line! HAAAHAAAAAA! "Ich benenne von den US, und ich spreche deutsches wenig. Ich suche nach Helmut Busch." (Most hung up on me at that point... well, except that one lady that REALLY wanted to chat! LMAO!) My German is sooo bad that I was just hoping they could make sense out of what I was trying to say!

Thanks for the polish suggestions. I found some tiny rhinestones at Walgreens and did the toes. Up until 2.5 years ago, I never painted anything. Then I did do my big toes with the dive flag with the white line. Keeping the line straight and finding a polish that was white opaque was hard. The rhinestones look cool, but they are hard to put on yourself. It took a while.
Taking a friend to Haigh this weekend to go over her skills. It's been a year since she dived. Can't wait to show her the toes.

erparamedic:
OMG... and I just saw your sig line! HAAAHAAAAAA! "Ich benenne von den US, und ich spreche deutsches wenig. Ich suche nach Helmut Busch." (Most hung up on me at that point... well, except that one lady that REALLY wanted to chat! LMAO!) My German is sooo bad that I was just hoping they could make sense out of what I was trying to say!

Phew! I was wondering how long before I can take that out of there! I'll leave it in for a bit- if anyone is wondering (after I remove it), it says "Wo ist Helmut Busch" who is some German relative of erparamedics... she called a bunch of phone book listings in Germany for Helmut Busch and tried broken German only to be hung up on by many, many people. She even called one of the hanger-uppers back! Er ist nicht deine (deiner?) Helmut!

And we must have yours to, TG, 'cause they were great too!:rofl3:

trucker girl:
No, seriously, this is terrible...

Sienna You Under the Water
Gills Just Wanna Have Fun
Giboa is Grape for Deep Dives
Nitrogen is in My Blood
Dawn over the Dive Site
Sea a Tank Explode
I'll Flipper Ya for it!
Is That a Snorkel in Your Pocket?
Buddy Breathing is for Lovers
Beautiful in my BC
Oriskany Orange
Shark Attack Black
Spiegel Grove Sienna
and, my favorite,
"You're Gonna Die"

Okay... here is proof that I do have grease under my fingernails... and this is after only moving ONE car today... not 3 or 4! I scrub them with a wash cloth in the shower every night- or resort to using a tool to get the yuck out!

Nails_edited-1.jpg

And, for Mei Ling, proof that ML isn't the only one with big toes! Plus, mine need a pedi. Bad! I do my own when I get home though- can't stand spending all that money and getting a poor clean-up job!

Toes_edited-1.jpg

I was telling a former dive buddy who is now living in Boise, Idaho about my pedicure with the dive flags on the big toes and now she's jealous and mad at me that I didn't send her a pic last night when I posted the one here! She's going to go have it done tomorrow!

Truly the latest in diving fashion!:D

Thanks to Laura, who I nominate as the official nail tech of the Lady Dork Divers!:clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom