What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If its not fun, then I won't dive!

I like to dive to see the pretty fish in the nice warm water. Non of this cold lw-vis stuff for me!

I also have bright yellow fins with silver smiley faces drawn on the bottom.

This is the coolest thing ever...I love dork diving!

trucker girl:
Ummm... the guys thread is totally out dorking us. We've got to get it together, ladies...

Where? What? Who??

ScubaJackie:
If its not fun, then I won't dive!

I like to dive to see the pretty fish in the nice warm water. Non of this cold lw-vis stuff for me!

I also have bright yellow fins with silver smiley faces drawn on the bottom.

This is the coolest thing ever...I love dork diving!

You don't have to go on the cold low-vis dives but you might try one with a dork diver who enjoys them, we may be able to help you have a good time :D

Love the fins! Welcome to dorkville!
Ber :lilbunny:

this is a hilarious thread. From toenails to fins to camping gear ... I am going to get into trouble b/c I am not working! :)

Ber Rabbit:
You don't have to go on the cold low-vis dives but you might try one with a dork diver who enjoys them, we may be able to help you have a good time :D

Love the fins! Welcome to dorkville!
Ber :lilbunny:

That would be cool, any Dork Divers in MO?
The people that I know who do that type of diving don't seem to be haveing alot of fun. Its like they are doing it because it sucks so that they can brag on the suck factor? I just don't get being miserable for the sake of being misserable. (cold head, cold ears, can't see, not good)

ScubaJackie, I have an absolutely awesome time freezing my tookus off in low vis water. Get a scooter, do a few rolls in the water, giggle in your mask and try not to drown yourself snorting from laughter in a mask full of water.

Serious stuff.:truckergirl:

ScubaJackie:
That would be cool, any Dork Divers in MO?
If only Shoji was a diver...

ScubaJackie:
The people that I know who do that type of diving don't seem to be haveing alot of fun. Its like they are doing it because it sucks so that they can brag on the suck factor? I just don't get being miserable for the sake of being misserable. (cold head, cold ears, can't see, not good)

I LOVE diving the quarries. It's sick, I know. I used to get very, very bored diving in quarries. After all, at Gilboa you can only vary your dives just so much... Last summer we figured out how to play ScubUNO and Connect Four... and the trend caught on! I'm now to the point that I enjoy just sitting on a platform breathing in and out (result of my lack of social life?), but a good card game never hurts!

I never brag on the suck factor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom