What would you do for $1,000,000?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll do anything that won't permanently injure or kill me.

Period.

love2godeep:
What would you do for a million dollars--something you wouldn't otherwise do?

I thought about that, and came up with a couple things:

1. Bungee jump over Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
2. Um, maybe I won't mention the other thing. :wink:

Well, now that number 2 item holds more then a little suggestive mystery. Just What are You winking for?

:eyebrow:

PhotoTJ:
If someone walked up to me, briefcase full o'cash in hand, no strings, no tax obligations, I get to stroll with the cash as soon as the deed is done?

Hell, I'd french kiss Bill Clinton. In France. Televised.

Hmmm, I dunno. That's pushing it reaaaally far.

For a million? I'd actually dive with a snorkel. Maybe even a pink one, but that would be for two mil.

:yourkiddi There is a dive master at my local club, who wears these really tight speedo trunks, the trouble is, they have a hole in them (no-one has the courage to tell him) although i think he must realize. Anyway, occasionally his bits hang out. Disgusting, totally gross, but for £1,000.000 British Pounds i MIGHT consider sitting with him in a public place...LOL

For a million bucks, I would change my name to Monica Lewinsky and move to New Jersey for a year.

I agree, I wouldn't go that far for a million. Now a year in Sweden is a whole different thing

Living a year in Sweden would make a sizeble dent in that million $ :wink: I don´t know why any1 would pay you to do it though...already 9 million people live here...could propably get someone who´s already here to stay a year for ½ 1 million $ :wink:

I would teach fat germans how to dive for a year...while refusing to speak german....don´t know if I´d survive that though...

For two million dollars I'd give "you" one million. :eyebrow: Other that that I suppose I would be willing to guide japanese divers w/cameras, on a protected reef, possibly Italians and Russians as well.

2divefor:
Well, now that number 2 item holds more then a little suggestive mystery. Just What are You winking for?

:eyebrow:

OK 2dive4, and anyone else who might have wondered....I actually started this thread because I'd been thinking about some bad habits I've been wanting to trash. Just "little things" that I'd be better off without, but I never seem to get around to dumping them. I thought how easy it would be if someone suddenly offered me a million dollars if I'd give them up. I'd be so eager, in fact, to leave them alone.

When I posted the thread, I was going to say something like that, but then had second thoughts. I know most of you guys don't know me, for for those who do, I don't want to give the wrong impression.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom