What would you do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of this has been pretty well covered. But I get a kick out of these "experienced" (maybe elitist) divers who carry on about the '80 feet is out of reach for an OW diver'. Get a life Dudes. Most of the divers who I have dived with have said that they were diving 100 feet or more by the time they had 10-15 dives under their belt. I'd bet that most of these people making these silly statements about the limits one should dive would be wearing the same hat.

Hi Imasinker-I have really appreciated you throwing your pride to the wolfs. Hats off to you. I would be happy to dive with you one day. I appreciate your cander and desire to evaluate the dive thoroughly. As a diver that survived a potential hurt you alone can appreciate the value of this type of learning. Every dive I do I learn. I have been 'lucky' several times. So in the grand scheme of diving as a fun and dangerous thing to do it is imperative to have a desire like yours to be all we can be as safe people. That's why I so appreciate the first time my friend did an OOA(practice) from 125fsw with me. I did not know he still had air. I will learn how to put my so called dive failures out there to examine my reactions to do the 'right' thing because of your post. thanks kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom