What you hate about other divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

who annoy me are generally the same types that are annoying on land.

Rudeness comes in a lot of forms....but it is pretty well epitomized by the two losers we recently allowed on a private charter at the last second because they couldn't find a boat for the day.

After throwing them a break and letting them join us, they took their sweet time boarding, used more than their share of deck space, banged into people while gearing up, sat on camera equip, walked the entire length of the boat with fins on, speared illegallly-sized fish, chain-smoked in a group of non-smokers, and
ate our food without invitation.

Swell fellas...

Scubameister once bubbled...
No one has mentioned this ...but what really pissses me off a lot is divers that light up a cigarette as you are climbing back up the ladder after a dive - and blow smoke your way.

Actually, any diver that smokes on a dive boat irritates me to no end.!! :upset:

Actually, I was going to mention instructors that get out of the water and immediately light up a cigarette. Nice role model. But I also don't like others immediately lighting up.

other people smoking has never bothered me unless I was sick.

PA/NJdiver once bubbled...
Actually, I was going to mention instructors that get out of the water and immediately light up a cigarette. Nice role model. But I also don't like others immediately lighting up.

I have good news for you ladies who are bothered by guys trying to help you. Wait a few years. I guarentee they won't bother you. They probably won't even look at you. I'm sure you'll feel much better then.
divemistress once bubbled...
diversaurus,

if you asked me to help while wearing just the right smile -- half "i'm trying to look innocent and bashful" and half "you and i both know i'm really trying to make time with you" -- i would probably be charmed.

the divemistress
:lovestrk:

:doctor:

Back
Top Bottom