What's a good O2 Analyzer to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetech99

Contributor
Reaction score
Out of the current line of O2 analyzers across different manufacturers, what is a good one to buy? Need a portable, easy to use analyzer. Would you guys recommend the one that DGX sells?

I personally use the Analog O2EII Pro. I like it because it's compact, simple, and the sensors last quite a while. You can pull your sample straight from the tank valve or use the barb and attach it to your LP inflator hose.

I own and like the O2EII, bought it used about 50% of new one's price and been very happy with it. You can also buy a sensor saver cork to protect the sensor (extends its usable life) when the device isn't in use.

think about it this way. All an O2 analyzer is, is a voltmeter attached to an O2 sensor. Accuracy is determined by the sensor and voltmeter. The DGX one isn't bad, but I'm waiting to replace mine with the Cootwo. Get O2 and CO in the same sensor

Back
Top Bottom