What's going at Blue Angel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeeeezus - you guys are STILL debating this and making assumptions, speculating, and getting all worked up over stuff that you have no control over? And that hasn't happened and may not happen? And even if it does, you won't REALLY know why - or maybe it will be a combination of factors. You guys are cracking me up! Isn't there a reality show or something you could be watching? :D

Maybe we need a 12 step recovery program for Scubaboard - hahaha!

Isn't this like the drunk at the bar at 1:00 am looking around at the other drunks at the bar and saying "geeze, none of your people have lives! Everytime I'm here you're all here too!" :cheers:

the diving must be pretty boring for a power outage to lead the Coz board :D

Well, you HAVE to do something in between trip reports and photo thread about how wonderful it is. If everyday was nothing but wonderful trip reports, who would come here everyday. We WANT to talk about Cozumel and something new. Or at least recycled from a while back. And our readers DEMAND it. :)

Oh hey, did anyone mention what I heard? Michaela former owner of Liquid Blue opened a coffee shop Bisbees? Food and coffee looks good. Might have to slip down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom