Whats Going Up Next to the Palace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Zimmerly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going to be in Coz with GF and friends Nov 10-17. Last time we were there, construction was going on beside the Cozumel Palace.

Wondering what it will be and is it near completion? Reason I ask is that we like the room on the third floor on the corner. Would like the same room, but if there is going to be alot of construction going on, will ask for something else.

Regards,
Dave (aka "Squirt")

You really don't want to know....it's another Dolphinarium :( :11:

Dave Zimmerly:
So, is all the construction done?

Pretty much. I walked by a few days ago and it looked like they were just about rready to open...they had staff there training.

This is just awful But really it is Coz who is letting this take place. It is unfortunate that they do allow this. Bad enough that they have the dolphins at Chankanaab.

yes, that is quite a shame they rebuilt that stupid thing

Jackie:
This is just awful But really it is Coz who is letting this take place. It is unfortunate that they do allow this. Bad enough that they have the dolphins at Chankanaab.

Not necessarily. Often times developers and these types of organizations go higher up and get authorization at the federal level...then there's not much the local government can do. I don't know if that's the case here...but people are often too quick to judge the local government...when often their hands are tied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom