Whats happened to this group?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026:
I sure do wish everyone would come back, this place just isn't the same without everyone from the bluegrass state.

It has been too quite around here lately. I have been swamped at work and I have been dry for far too long. We all need to get out and make some noise about this place and get this place hopping agian. I am hoping to be able to get wet some this summer but my schedule isn't looking too good for a lot of diving right now. But I am up for dinners and such if we can get them planned. :D

Chad

Maybe folks are coming to their senses...just a thought. Getting out and doing some real diving and not cyberdiving with there 7' phone cord hose. Joe's will be a fun place this summer. I plan on teaching a minimum. Air fills at Joe's will be at least $5.00 too. I've got the BIG compressor in. If it's up and running we will be able to pump multiple tanks in minutes. It runs and a 4 cylinder unleaded engine. The sucker is HUGE. Ingersall-Rand...nothing but the best. I'll probably charge 6 bucks a fill. That way all the cheap whinny people won't even bother me with it and I can get to a col-beer a little ealier in the day.

Hey Cincy, when would air be available? 9-5? Fri/Sat/Sun or weekends only? I have a weekend in my AOW class that doesn't have a site yet. Was thinking about Joe's but the scramble for air was a problem down there. BTW, does he let instructors do "practice" lifts with his decorations if you wait until late in the day when the vis is already mucked up? I was planning on having my students try to lift something small if I could find a place that would either let me bring something in or let me lift one of their small items.
Ber

I've done practice lifts with three 1 ton bags. If you send him the cash he'll work with you. I now have the BIG compressor. Hopefully I can have it down there this summer. I start school on May 11 but I'm going to try to hit Joe's as a "bubble maker" as often as possible. Let me know when you'll be there and I'll help you out with the air fills.

Thanks Cincy, I'll let you know if that's where we go that weekend, it kinda depends on the students since that's the only weekend they get to help pick the site.

1-ton bags WOW, I was thinking more along the lines of a 50-lb bag lift. I'm not planning to move the police car :D
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom