Whats happened to this group?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ding Ding Ding.....we have a winner....

but with the people you work with, it's not much of a challenge...they're probably all psyched about it anyway.

Who's teaching Wed. Night this quarter?

Actually they haven't said anything yet which is surprising. How did you know they are psychos when it comes to racing? I just know you and the only possible answer was Daytona, frightening isn't it.

The retired teacher G had talked about is teaching on Wed. I haven't met him yet.

BTW, when is the KPP getting together for dinner? C'mon guys!
Ber :lilbunny:

I brought dinner up a couple of months ago and nobody ran with it. I just don't have the time to put it together right now but if we work it out I will try my best to get there.

Chad

Come on Ber...I used to work with public employees...I know the game...

I guess I need to make my way over to Wed. Scuba next week. I was going to go last night, but then had to pull kid duty....no offense, and it's not that I didn't like the last gentleman as a person, but he was a lousy instructor for what we're used to seeing, I'm glad we've made a change.

BTW...Maddie returns an "ok" on command...that is going to be a neat trick to show the students.

ckharlan66:
I don't know what happened to you folks.

I have to take a little break from the board for awhile and I come back and you all have disappeared.

Heck, the Ohio folks run off and start their own section just as I was working on changing our name to include them.

Surely you don't need me hanging around all the time to keep you people together.

I mentioned the possibility of Ohio being included in the KPP when we working on starting up our section. Now we will simply have to have at least one dive party per year that will interest both groups. :wink:

Yet another day will exist with a reason to consume "adult beverages" following diving. Isn't that great?!

Hey T, don't get your hopes up because this one works under the same training constraints the last one did. BTW, Maddie does not "return the ok on command"--GEEZ, she's not a dog! She simply returns the ok.

Diverbrian
Personally I like to glom onto any group that has food but that's just me, I'm tiny but I can clean out your fridge and cupboards before you know what happened :hai: Maybe Gilboa would be a good rally point for the 2 groups if we can't get anything going farther north. We could see how many other restaurants Chad can get us kicked out of :lol2:

Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Hey T, don't get your hopes up because this one works under the same training constraints the last one did. BTW, Maddie does not "return the ok on command"--GEEZ, she's not a dog! She simply returns the ok.
So how long before G gets fed up with this S**T and starts teaching herself....or gets B certified...

Anyway...Maddie loves doing the "ok"...she gets a big grin and smiles...she can also tell you (fingers used of course) how old she is....she isn't talking yet...but she climbs onto anything...bolted down or not

We need a dinner soon.....hmmm......how 'bout something like we did last time...south of cincy. Hooters on the river?

The more groups the better. As far as I am concerned anyone who has dived with the KPP is in the KPP even if they have a group of thier own now.

We are always up for combined gatherings.

Chad

cstreu1026:
You know this used to be one of the busiest sections of the entire board and now I can go days with out seeing any new posts. What the heck has everyone been up to?

Hibernation

Mark

If you guys want to get a dinner together, I can do it. Proven it many times over.....I have them for Innerspace perodically. Groups of 15-30 the past few months. Planet Thai is the new diver hang out.....

Milestone....First haircut today in 10 months.

Some folks will understand it anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom