What's in a name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
What do you all think about changing our NDI name to Deep South Divers? It's plain and simple with a little pun or play on words. Let me know your thoughts. R

Did you see my post in the other thread referring to names? I suggested The Deep South as well so I guess that means that you have my vote for it. :)

I agree with SeaJay. (although I still like GRITS, Getting Right in The South) LOL. Deep South is good.

Yea

Sorry NatureDiver I must have missed that. Seaangel, I like GRITS but I didn't want the guys to feel left out since it usually stands for Girls Raised in the South. LOL Well, so far it looks like everyone likes Deep South Divers. We'll see what the reaction is today but I think we have found our NDI name. BTW, thanks for your input. R

When I saw "GRITS." Funny. As silly and as femanine as it sounds, I was actually thinking that it was a good idea...

But yep, "Deep South" is just too cool, and my favorite.

Honey, have you come up with any prototypes to the logo like you and I were talking about yesterday? Have you had the chance yet?

Y'all are gonna have a cow when you see her idea...

Back
Top Bottom