What's in a name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll show my ignorance.

I also like to go down to WPB a few times ayear. I like to go to Ginnie Springs and I have connections in Panama City Beach and Destin FL for dives. I have zero experience diving off the SC and GA coast. I went to the Wreckmania II this past summer and hope to go next summer in July with them.

What is WPB?

I KNOW when you explain I'm gonna feel stupid.

Also, what is WRECKMANIA?

Wreckmania is a class that has been set up by Natasha, one from this board and has been held the last two years in Fl. There are several posts on the boards you can do a search and read them. There is another one planned for next summer to teach wreck diving to those who have not taken the basic class and then there will be more dives for returning divers that have already taken the class. You can learn about these on her site:
www.wreckmania.com. Natasha sets up other group trips as well.

She has one coming up in Belize the end of this month. You can find out more under the Group Trips.

What the heck is going on?????? Hey seajay and ms.raven if yall do not use that flag can i have the rights to it... I swear I will have my truck painted like it. Give me a break i am open minded and I am not a racist. I was born in mobile ala and no one i grew up with was a slave or their parents were not slaves. I do not owe them anything and i would certainly not change my flag because of what they think... IT IS A DIVE FLAG and a very good one at that. if anyone has any questions about it then they can ask... so what is red white and blue confed to and the stars is that confed too. I am so sick and tired of hearing black vs white. I used to ride bull with a number of black guys and now i team rope with a number of black guys. I even rope with a defense back for the jags. And they all feel the same way that some of us do. the only ones who complain are the uneducated ones looking for something for nothing. At some point we need to stand up for our belifs just like they do... like georiga and their flag. people have nothing better to do then complain. i am sure we all could look back in time and say something neg about our history family tree but that was then and this is now what happened then is not why i am where i am now..... but i reckon i will slide off my lil soap box... great site though.....

Hey there 8buck. Hope to see you ya soon. R

Back
Top Bottom