What's new???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey TUSA!

I don't think I got to welcome you to our board yet, but I have a few questions for you...

What's next? I know you guys like to keep secrets but you can tell us! What can we expect you to have ready in the next month or two? Spring it on us: we can take it! I promise!

Also, your BJC- 6900 X-Pert BC. How long have you had it out? I tried one on at an LDS recently and it felt rather comfy.
BCJ_6900.jpg

This appears to be the PERFECT travel BC. What was your thought process in designing it?

HI NetDoc-
Hope you are well. Thanks for the inquiry. TUSA has some great new products scheduled for the remainder of the year, nothing that we can let out of the bag just yet, however, stay tuned! We'll be sure to let Scubaboard members know. The BCJ-6900 was originally designed for warm water and travel, but is also great as an all-around BC. It utilizes TUSA's patented Ultimate Stabilizing Harness, Independent Harness System, and AWLS weight system giving ultimate freedom with ideal fit. The spandex like panels keep the rear inflation bladder streamlined. The total weight is under 6lbs and the BC can be folded for travel. Overall, a great jacket! Check one out at a TUSA retailer near you.

Strange.... and what a coincidence. This is the exact model BCD I'm going to buy. I'm new to diving and now slowly buying my own equipment piece by piece. I must say I like TUSA products immensely. I own 2 masks and a snorkel. I have been shopping around and I seem to come back to TUSA everytime. My next purchases are all TUSA stuff - a BCD (X-Pert), booties and fins (Platina Plus). My better half's the same. She's going for the Selene Wing and also getting booties and fins. The only thing I have which isn't TUSA is my wetsuit. Why is it, I can't find TUSA wetsuits?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom