What's the best Scuba tip you've gotten from this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too many tips to mention......but I love the travel tips from those that have been there as well as gear tips and most importantly our very kind and caring tips from one of our best resources

Docs on the board.

To Book a trip with Natasha......

VERY, VERY, Happy with her trips so far!

Im gonna try to do 2 more trips with her this year!

Dave

..the advice I've gotten here has been invaluable. The advice I received from several Scubaboarders (especially Texasmike and Warhammer) helped me to pick a gear setup that I truly love and have no regrets whatsoever about buying.

The travel advice has also been top notch. The best...let's see..

Natasha hooking me up for my 1st bluewater diving trip after the PADI travel network jerked me around: Thanks again for that, Natasha! You Rock!

www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2693&highlight=PADI+TRAVEL+NETWORK

Also Dee's Cozumel tips and advice has been top notch...advice I still use today (as in This January 31st)...she (and others too..Joewr and Natasha :wink: ) helped me maximize my short amount of time down there on my 1st trip down...she even gave me the tip on where to find the killer deals. This will be my 3rd trip down and each trip I booked through the website she turned me on to (Funjet hot deals). Thanks again Dee. You Rock, too!

:bang:

travel and camera tips are the best bits for me.

Also setting up the necklace and Bob3 et al with dry suite repair - now I just need to do it!!

Jonathan

BigO and Zagnut:
I am honored you picked me as your best tip! Thank you so much. It makes it all worth it, when you know you helped someone.
Thank you so much!

:sunny:

My best advice came from Dee and Finesse. Thank you both for helping with my research on digital cameras and housings. I am extremely happy with my digital set-up. THe second thing would be: Learning about DIR, not that I am but now I have the information to figure it out:)

Thank you very much!!!
Nathan

P.S. The info on Coco's island from people who had just come back was wonderful. Only 25 more days until we go!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

removed by original poster as a form of self censorship.

Like others I have the same story ... the board helped me with trim and weighting. I realized I never paid nearly the level of attention to this as many here do. I'm comfortable on a wide range of weighting and I attribute this new found awareness of comfort directly to ScubaBoard and specifically to Uncle Pug and Mike Ferrara. Two fine folks who really do care.

Mostly, this board is about people and their passion for the great sport of diving. Mike F's sincerity and passion about neutral hovering and absolute keynote mastery of trim and weighting as well as UPs great stories about real-world events.

Also it's a really cool place to just hang out and discuss the finer points of everything scuba.

BTW - Mike F, I'm still yet to get a video of your students doing a scuba unit removal and replace while hovering neutrally in the deep end of the pool. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom