What's the current fee for the San Pedro toll bridge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ron_dodge

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys ... I can't find a definitive answer online anywhere so I'm hoping someone can help.

What's the fee for going over the toll bridge on San Pedro these days?

For golf carts, what I remember is that it's $5 US each way ($10 round trip) and that's per golf cart, not per person. Is that right?

Also, does the bridge close for the night at any certain time that would "strand" us on one side of the bridge or another?

thanks in advance.

Guys ... I can't find a definitive answer online anywhere so I'm hoping someone can help.

What's the fee for going over the toll bridge on San Pedro these days?

For golf carts, what I remember is that it's $5 US each way ($10 round trip) and that's per golf cart, not per person. Is that right?

Also, does the bridge close for the night at any certain time that would "strand" us on one side of the bridge or another?

thanks in advance.

I think it is $5US RT and 5$BZ each way by cart. IIRC, at some point in the night it becomes free as the toll booth closes for the night. I am not sure I would be wandering around in a cart late night above the bridge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom