what's under there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got myself a pair of softball sliding shorts sized down a few...actually to youth large lol...suit just glides right over them when it gets hard to pull around the waist and they dont bunch up at all cause theyre like a second skin. Ill just leave my suit on my waist through the SI cause I hate putting on a wet wetsuit, but from my experiances post-wash the lycra takes about a day to dry.

side note: great to wear when youre playin intense sports - holds everything in place

-Matt

Since i bought a full length ( free diving with a wedgie wasnt working) I go commando prior to that. I had a henderson shorty and I wore swim trunks with it.

My vote goes to the jammers. I don't know how many pairs the local swim shop has sold since I got started diving. Thought about the UA idea but from what I understand they are a bit on the pricey side.

mello-yellow:

I have the speedo "bike shorts" as opposed to the speedo "banana hammock". I wear them under a bathing suit. When it is time to don the wetsuit, off goes the bathing suit and I slide the wetsuit on over the speedo bike shorts. Works well with no bunching. After dive is over I slip off the wetsuit and bathing suit trunks go on over the bike shorts. Works for me.

I can't speak for you men, but I wear a two piece swim suit and then I put my skin on over that. It does help getting the wetsuit on, and it also helps prevent chafing. I have pretty sensitive skin so anything to prevent unsightly rashes and irritation is always welcome in my book.
I live in Michigan and I have no problems with that. I don't dive in the winter...yet....

Doc Intrepid:
Nothing. Go commando.

Trunks give you major wedgies.

Skins are for wussies.

You doan' need no stinkin' Speedo.

Just pay attention to the zipper......... :D

I can see it now...Can you help me pull off this wetsuit? Can't get my legs out.

Arrrrghhhh.

Oops, should have told you I was going commando:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom