whats your id name mean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11B3Y

It's my US Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)

"11B" - Infantry
"3" - Rank (Staff Sergeant)
"Y" - Airborne, Pathfinder

11B3Y

I usually frequent other boards (mainly military) and it's the one I use for all boards now.

Thomas

PS Scubaboard is my new home and I have forsaken all others!

:)

About four years ago I was on a dive out of God's Pocket in Port hardy, BC. Vis ruled, and there were about 8 of us, diving loosely together in buddy teams. We hit about 95 feet and I saw a pacific octopus out in the open in this little bowl at about 100 feet. Well, I went down, pulled off my gloves, and had a wonderful little interaction with this critter. Finally my buddy got my attention, pointed to her watch, her air guage, and indicated that it was time to go. I looked around and saw that all the divers in our group were hovering nearby to watch. When we got back to the surface they dubbed me DancesWithOctopus. I liked it, so I kept it.

Ironically enough, even though there were two video cameras and a couple more still cameras nobody recorded the event. But all said they were mesmerized (I think they were all narced!).

C is for the inital of my first name & well...
could've picked---
horse (seahorse)
shell (seashell)
shore (seashore)

Anyway, turtle was the first thing I thought of!!

Cindy

:blondie:

I got mine from Tank Girl. I wanted to be Sub Girl but thought that was a little crass so took the sex mad kangas name instead. It was either that or the gay koala......:eek:ut:

DurangoDiver

Simple: I drive a Dodge Durango (my main dive-mobile) and I'm a diver.

~Adam

I'm sorry, when I saw YOUR "id" name, (I love it), I started singing;

"She's a Freek, a scuba freek, She's supa freeka"

How did you get YOURS?

I'll bet money YOU can come up with a story that's more exciting than that. Give it a try?!

Before I started diving, I was a lifeguard and taught swimming lessons. All the kids in my classes called me Miss Amber. Everyone else calls me a diva.... So I put it all together....MISSAMBERDIVA!!!!TADAAAAA:whip:

Back
Top Bottom