Whazzup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pauline ... welcome to SB .... we'll be in Bonaire in May (6-15) and maybe we'll run into you there!!

Diver Kat:
Pauline ... welcome to SB .... we'll be in Bonaire in May (6-15) and maybe we'll run into you there!!

Always nice! Which diveschool are you gonna be at? I'll be at Wannadive (near the Eden Beach Resort).

Greetz,

Pauline.

Pauline:
Always nice! Which diveschool are you gonna be at? I'll be at Wannadive (near the Eden Beach Resort).

Greetz,

Pauline.
Don't know yet who we'll be using - we'll be staying at the Deep Blue View, and they're setting up the diving for us .... when will you arrive in Bonaire? If I get the chance, we'll come say Hi! Also - check out Bonaire Talk (if you haven't already!) - it seems that whoever is on Island meets at Gibi's on Tuesday nights for dinner .... maybe we'll meet you there!

Kathy

Definitely be nice to meet you!

The plane will arrive somewhere very very very (Yawn...) early on the 6th. I'll probably be saying hi to my instructor that day, after crashing for a few hours, and will start the DM course on the 7th.

Haven't heard of Gibi's yet, I'll look in to that. I think the best chance of running in to me, is just to stop by Wannadive and ask for me, or better yet, come dive there!

Greetz,

Pau.

Welcome. We need another crazy dutch girl around here!!!
Have fun in Bonaire.

Pauline:
Definitely be nice to meet you!

The plane will arrive somewhere very very very (Yawn...) early on the 6th. I'll probably be saying hi to my instructor that day, after crashing for a few hours, and will start the DM course on the 7th.

Haven't heard of Gibi's yet, I'll look in to that. I think the best chance of running in to me, is just to stop by Wannadive and ask for me, or better yet, come dive there!

Greetz,

Pau.
We arrive the afternoon of the 6th .... so I'll be on the lookout for you!! 4 weeks from today!!!!

Scubakevdm:
Hey, my sister is a crazy Dutch girl. Where do you dive in the Netherlands?

Not diving in the Netherlands ever again, I've decided that I'm a www. Right now, after 2 years in Orlando, I do live back in NL, in Almere.
Would love to meet any other crazy girl here though! Say hi to your sis from me!

Diver Kat:
We arrive the afternoon of the 6th .... so I'll be on the lookout for you!! 4 weeks from today!!!!

And counting...
(And studying, that encyclodepia is rather big).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom