Where can I buy leak detector for Canon S95 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way- I noticed that you said you would not be adding anything to this rig... I have heard that before, and good luck with that idea. :rofl3: Have you ever heard the phrase "slippery slope"? That is what you are starting out on, my friend. Underwater photography is very much like a friend's description of a boat- "a hole in the water surrounded by metal, into which one pours money" Woody

Thanks for the advice woodman! I know the ground is wet and I know I might slip :d Specially being already into photography. I'm not a professional photographer but I'm an enthusiast and I do own professional cameras that I don't use in the water. But that was just the plan for now. Tx

Thanks for the advice woodman! I know the ground is wet and I know I might slip :d Specially being already into photography. I'm not a professional photographer but I'm an enthusiast and I do own professional cameras that I don't use in the water. But that was just the plan for now. Tx

You sound just like me a year ago :shocked2: Now I picked up a T2i to go UW along side my 5D MKII and 40D for top side use. Looking into an Aquatica housing and S&S or Inon strobes. Case, Lens's, strobe arms, ... and mucho $$$'s later I am trying to figure out just what the 4311 happened :idk: :D

Good Luck and happy shooting. :)

Sounds familiar...:shakehead: Woody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom