where can I find custom miflex hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyborg Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all,

I have changed my BC to the Mares XR series. Love it! However now my drysuit inflator hose is just a tad bit short for my liking. Now here is the silly part. I have gotten all my gear to match and is color coded. I currently have a 32" miflex inflator hose in red. I would like to get a 36" hose.... I can find it in black, but I would really like to stay with the red colored hose. Does anyone have a place I can get a 36" miflex in red? Thank you in advance

I will try them. Yes XS scuba makes one. But I cannot get it shipped to me as they do not ship to US

Most dive shops can order from XS

keep running into same issue.... looks like I gotta back to black to get the 36" hose. XS scuba is where every dive shop orders the miflex through. XS doesn't have 36" in red only the 32"

update....

A company called Diving Tek Hoses, makes them. They are a tech diving company out of Spain. Braided EN250 certified hoses. getting great reviews

Randy at piranhadive can get custom lengths. Not miflex brand but I've had no issues and they are considerably cheaper.

Found on Amazon pretty quickly.

Sold by Diving Tek Hoses.

Back
Top Bottom