Where did everyone go, and anyone got a Nauticam e-m5 house cheaply FS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EskilJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, first I wonder why it got so quiet in here.
Did everyone go Panasonic/Sony/? or wetpixel?

Next, I've had some trouble with my e-m5 Meikon housing, (mainly stuck tigger and slight leak below the 40m it is made for) wanting to upgrade.
E-m5 is not that new any more. Does anyone have a Nauticam housing they want to sell for cheap?

Best regards, Eskil

Next, I've had some trouble with my e-m5 Meikon housing, (mainly stuck tigger and slight leak below the 40m it is made for) wanting to upgrade.
E-m5 is not that new any more. Does anyone have a Nauticam housing they want to sell for cheap?

Best regards, Eskil

not mine(i dont sell mine), but there is the nauticam dealer here in italy that sell a used one... but isnt cheap! :)
Usato - Digital Media Service srl
bye
fabio

We're out diving and taking pictures :)

I have noticed it getting quiet on several blogs I post in. I suspect, but don't know that most of the comments and communication is being taken over by facebook or twitter.

As I have zero interest in becoming a twit-face, is this true?

Best regards, Eskil

Yes, things seem kind of dead. Perhaps everyone is on dive trips, or not diving/photographing much right now? I think also that The EM5II is not so new, the EM1 has been out for a while, a lot of folks already purchased either or both the Panasonic 8mm and 7-14 and are not spending the money to get the Olympus versions, so there just isn't much new in Olympus world at the moment.

I hope things are not shifting to facebook and twitter, but I don't know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom