Where did you dive today? New years day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RadDiver
Sorry to hear you were blown out, weather does as it chooses whether we like it or not. You got the bad end of the weather stick, we got the good end. The weather we had today at Storm was one in a million. We'll be back to the windy, cloudy, snowy, brutal norm tomorrow. Hope you can get out soon, maybe the wind gods will calm down for the week-end.

Thanks & I believe that the conditions this weekend will be better.
We are going to Wilmington this Saturday for a day of good diving with Aquatic Safaries.

Appreciate the thought Mark, Happy New Year to you and yours!!
It has been pointed out that I forgot to mention the most important person on the trip today, our surface support, Mary. She prepared the meal, hot cocoa, and kept the heat going. Many Thanks to her for a thankless cold job!!!

Ok, Irish you beat me for exitement. Sounds like your like me, if you can get wet, then it was a good day!

Ok, Irish you beat me for exitement. Sounds like your like me, if you can get wet, then it was a good day!
Yes, a man of kindred spirit! Getting to dive, get back safe, and learn from it, is a good day. You got it right, I'll dive just about anything I can stand in my 5mm wetsuit. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom