Where did you solo dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mower man came today, can't stand the noise so I decided to go for a splash out the front of my place
Back in time to do some scratching around the joint before chillin out watching the magnificent sunset

View attachment 724357

Pretty harsh winter

Shoes and socks with shorts??? That is almost as bad as wearing sandals with socks.

(Were you wearing shorts actually or anything at all or just airing the plumbing?)

Shoes and socks with shorts??? That is almost as bad as wearing sandals with socks.

(Were you wearing shorts actually or anything at all or just airing the plumbing?)

We’re talking about Happy/Hippy-diver here whose coherent rating is just above that of the Alaskan bot! 🤣😂

We’re talking about Happy/Hippy-diver here whose coherent rating is just above that of the Alaskan bot! 🤣😂

I know, he is always VERY happy to the point of delirium. He is happier than most of us.

Wife had to bail on our dive in Hawaii today so I went solo. 13 cu pony start 3100, finish 3050 after charging the line occasionally throughout. Point Panic on Honolulu. Max depth was 24ft with a lot of surge. Total time was 26 minutes of exhausting kicking against a strong surge. 5 seconds of hard kicks and relax for a few. Saw a lot of triggers including the humuhumunukuapua. Rainbow colored parrots, longfin banners and some yellow tangs. On the way in ran into a pair of blue/yellow nudis and a softball sized octo that scurried into a hole as I swam up. Overall tiring but fun.

Dudes, and the old Libiyan

They're bootettes for inside boot things and not the huge cow dung collecting deep treaded big heavy boots
and any how when the drivers go past with the kids looking at the magnifcent ocean singing are we there yet
and the old man that is driving focused directly ahead, humming but to himself are we ever getting there, yet

and the lovely wife concentrating on the realestate, elbowing the husband, with looks of Stephen King awe
there may well be something unusual swinging in the breeze that causes them a swift acceleration and exit

But in order to continue the happiness of the thread, anytime you're driving past whether I am there or not
you are most welcome, stay as long as you like and I'll even take a photo that's a bit more in vogue for you

Yeah fully certified pumping station inside.

Thanks beautiful people, As-Salaam-Alaikum!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom