Where do I start again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mischiefuk

Reaction score
Ive been out of the scene for 'god a reeeealy long time' don't know where to start n who to go with. Could do with some real 'Buddies' out there with heaps of advice and would lurrve to hear of your thrills n spills. Pleeeease get in touch and put a long lost, out of touch with the world of underwater lass out of her misery. Be my buddy & I'll be yours.

Sure - we'll be your buddy; danged glad to. We'll also give you advice and tell you what to do :D but be careful what you belive there.

You didn't say how long you've been out, or how much you did before. You may be okay with a refresher course, or you might do better starting over with basic training? Tell us more about your history, or - talk to a local instructor.

Stay in touch...

Welcome to our group. We've got quite a few members in the UK, so I'm sure that you'll be able to buddy up with someone soon.

I'd suggest dropping by the New2Scuba and Basic Scuba Discussions forums. As far as refresher courses vs. repeating OW classes, it would really depend on the issues that Don mentions above.

Either way, welcome to our group. We're glad to have you.

(And if you decide to try out the diving in South Florida, give me a call - I'll dive with you!)

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom