Where do you leave your valuables?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put everything in my kikay pelican box and bring it with me at the boat.

Im usually at AquaV and it has been about twice that ive forgotten to bring my dry box with me to the boat. I usually place this on the table near the bar with all my buddies' other things. All my phones, wallet, and other valuables were there. Got back after 2 hrs to have lunch, my things are as it is. One thing I love about AV. (and forgetting is probably an effect of DS haha)

But of course on the safe side, don't leave your stuff behind. Your things maybe safe with the staff, but what im worried about are the guests that come and go the resort. :D

ishbaby:
I put everything in my kikay pelican box and bring it with me at the boat.

Im usually at AquaV and it has been about twice that ive forgotten to bring my dry box with me to the boat. I usually place this on the table near the bar with all my buddies' other things. All my phones, wallet, and other valuables were there. Got back after 2 hrs to have lunch, my things are as it is. One thing I love about AV. (and forgetting is probably an effect of DS haha)

But of course on the safe side, don't leave your stuff behind. Your things maybe safe with the staff, but what im worried about are the guests that come and go the resort. :D
same thing with me... since this thread i've never really thought of the "where do i leave my stuff" question... hmmmmm... must take that into consideration now

Jag

PS
FWIW that's what i love about balai too... feel so much at home so if i'm burara at home i'm burara (leave things lying around) in balai hahahahahahaha

BTW: US currency, which is mostly universal, stays intact even when wet, so you can always carry some cash on a dive -- it makes the wallet less a target. (I like the idea of a travel wallet.)

ItsBruce:
BTW: US currency, which is mostly universal, stays intact even when wet, so you can always carry some cash on a dive -- it makes the wallet less a target. (I like the idea of a travel wallet.)
hmmmm... ever heard of an underwater stick-up?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom