Where I can go in my next vacations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paula,

Explore? How about Bonaire? He can DEFINITELY explore the island! I highly suggest Washington Slaagbai Park where you can dive, he can snorkle or explore! Bonaire also has some ancient caves that are great for exploring. It has mountain biking, motorcycling, mopeding, horseback riding, etc. It is 63 miles off the coast of Venezuela.

Enjoy!

Liz

paula paz:
Hello!!!

Please help me. For my next vacations (in February) i´m looking for a destiny in Sud America or Central America taht fulfills some especifical requirements.
My husband in a “land boy”,... not diver... . On the other hand i'm fanatical of scuba diving. Thus the place must be entertained for nondivers like divers.

In addition we looked for a place that is not very expensive nor extremely tourist
(i´m from Chile)

some advice? some idea? :06:

Hola Senora

Check out Panama.
A place you may want to try in Panama is the small village of Pedasi on the Pacific side. This is a very Tranquillo area of Panama where you will not be on crowded boats or at dive sites that are overrun with tourist. Usually no more than 4 divers on a boat.

And, it is very reasonable priced. Double hotel for $25 per night including breakfast.

Local meals for less than $3.00

Cervesa Frio for .60

A small dive shop in the village of Pedasi, Buzos de Azuero can cater to your needs. They also specialize in Deep Sea Fishing, spearfishing and snorkeling.

www.fishndivepanama.com

Most dive trips go to Isla Iguana which is about 7 km from the coast. Dive intervals are done on the Isla where you can hike, climb the light tower to watch whales, lots of Iguana's and land crabs, etc. They have 17 species of coral and lots of fish. They also offer wreck diving at Punto Malo which is further away.

Happy Diving
Scubador

I can definitely recommend San AndrñÔ as well as Providencia island. They re islands that belong to Colombia but are located in the southern Caribbean.

For more information check out the website of :kiss2: www.siriushotel.net
They descripe about 30 dive sites, also activities and how to get there.

The island is a precious paradise. Very nice sand beaches and crystal clear water. I returned two weeks ago but I am still thrilled about it.

mac

Last edited:
Hey Mac_dive, Did you know this thread is 4 1/2 years old?

Isnt that what a forum is for? answering questions, so somebody can find answers that other people were requesting already.

Just askin'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom