Where is SB Member Nemrod?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SB member @Nemrod hasn't been on SB for several months now. This is unlike him. Does anyone here have any contact with him? Is he ok?

I hope that all is well with him, diving and having great time. If anyone is in touch with him, please tell him I said hello.

Interesting, I'm showing his last visit was the middle of January and I've sent him a note via email with a link to this thread.

Dear Burhaneddin,

Yes, I am fine and hello to all and God bless each. Preparing to travel to Bonaire with friends in a few weeks and then if all goes well to the Red Sea later this summer with the same friends. I am sorry for not being on the board lately. I have been very busy with numerous things including family and other interests.

Anyway thanks for the concern. I probably need to re-up my Supporting status if I can recall how to do that :wink:. I will get right on that. Scubaboard is like home base!

James

Interesting, I'm showing his last visit was the middle of January and I've sent him a note via email with a link to this thread.

Thanks Doc. I just did the Sponser upgrade. I forgot to renew, sorry. Cannot promise I will not forget again :wink:.

James

Dear Burhaneddin,

Yes, I am fine and hello to all and God bless each. Preparing to travel to Bonaire with friends in a few weeks and then if all goes well to the Red Sea later this summer with the same friends. I am sorry for not being on the board lately. I have been very busy with numerous things including family and other interests.

Anyway thanks for the concern. I probably need to re-up my Supporting status if I can recall how to do that :wink:. I will get right on that. Scubaboard is like home base!

James

I am glad that you are doing well. I got concerned since I didn't see any activity from you for a very long time. Many threads about Aqualung regulators and not even a peep from you 😜

I wish you awesome and safe diving with your friends. Please report back on your trips.

Take care my friend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom