Where is Tribord in bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watboy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Where's the Tribord store in Bangkok? All my google fu can find is that its in Bangna somewhere.

Bang Na Towers just past BITEC Convention Center. I found another business in the Bang Na Towers and put in my GPS to get there.

I'm not sure if it's a permanent presence or not, but every time I've went to the Queen Sirikit Convention Center for a travel or diving expo there was a Decathlon (Tribord is one of their brands) stand there. You may want to try that place before going all the way to Bangna road, assuming you are staying on a centric location in Bangkok.

The Tribord outlet at Bangna Tower has a wide range sportswear. From hiking equipment to diving wetsuits. Prices are very hard to beat! They have one of the best swimming goggles for kids and for only 220baht! I bought more than 5 goggles for my kids becuause they are very comfortable! Alot better than speedo or other branded goggles! Wetsuits are very cheap and resonable quality!

At one point, I used to go there every week!

Here's the map: I'm not sure if you can see this link. Printable Map for Oakwood Residence Garden Towers Bang-Na Bangkok

Oakwood residence is behind bangna tower so follow this map and you can get there!

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom