Where online can I purchase TDI manuals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyramid65

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been looking into the TDI Advanced Nitrox & Deco Procedures courses and I'd like to get the manuals now and read through them. I've had no luck with a Google search and the SDI/TDI website just directs you to a page to find shops near you.

Hello,
We are happy to hear you are interested in furthering your education with TDI!
We apologize for the current state of the online store, we are in the process of updating it, and the new system will be online VERY soon.
If you have chosen an instructor/facility to work with, I would suggest getting in touch with them and see if you can purchase materials ahead of time.
There are also several online retailers that you can order materials from, here's a quick list to get you started:

Training Materials : Dive Addicts Inc
Technical_Diving
https://www.divegearexpress.com/tdi-manuals

Please let us know if there is anything else you need, and enjoy your courses!

Hello,
We are happy to hear you are interested in furthering your education with TDI!
We apologize for the current state of the online store, we are in the process of updating it, and the new system will be online VERY soon.
If you have chosen an instructor/facility to work with, I would suggest getting in touch with them and see if you can purchase materials ahead of time.
There are also several online retailers that you can order materials from, here's a quick list to get you started:

Training Materials : Dive Addicts Inc
Technical_Diving
https://www.divegearexpress.com/tdi-manuals

Please let us know if there is anything else you need, and enjoy your courses!

Thx Jon...I go into DiveSeekers, just didn't think to check their website....on a side note, I recently completed the SDI Solo Diver course with Bernie Chowdhury as my instructor, great course! Couldn't ask for a better instructor, I'm looking forward to taking the Nitrox & Deco courses with him....thx again

Back
Top Bottom