Where to buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all: yes I have decided to buy In store. Force-e pompano beach in my shop of choice. They have it in stock or can order me one. I called them a few moments ago and they said they have actually spoken to their shearwater rep and they agree to do it for $1445 tax included. I wasn’t the first one to bring it up to them about the tax issue. Not fair to the dive shops

Where is dgx
Pompano Beach Contact

I have purchased many things from them over the years including my Teric, I already had several PPS transmitters. Great service, nice people. You are able to pick up items directly at their location if you are local, I have done that from Boynton Beach.

Regardless of where you buy your Teric, service will be through
United States Repair Center
DIVE-Tronix, LLC
Richard Morton
+1-858-775-4099
Snohomish, WA, USA
usaservice@shearwater.com
DiveTronix

Fantastic service

Doesn't Dive Right In do a points deal where for every dollar you spend, you get points towards future purchase? I bought 4 HOG regulator sets and basically got my wives Lavacore for free-ish on a next purchase. I can tell you that their customer service is outstanding. There was a problem with one of the Octos and I was leaving in 2 days for a dive trip. They overnighted me one immediately.

Color Teric Air Integrated Dive Computer-Blue-Yes- Grey

I friggin love my Perdix AI. (purchased from a different shop for a different reason) Good luck, safe diving!!!

EDIT- They call them Loyalty Points.

Jay

Doesn't Dive Right In do a points deal where for every dollar you spend, you get points towards future purchase? I bought 4 HOG regulator sets and basically got my wives Lavacore for free-ish on a next purchase. I can tell you that their customer service is outstanding. There was a problem with one of the Octos and I was leaving in 2 days for a dive trip. They overnighted me one immediately.

Color Teric Air Integrated Dive Computer-Blue-Yes- Grey

I friggin love my Perdix AI. (purchased from a different shop for a different reason) Good luck, safe diving!!!

EDIT- They call them Loyalty Points.

Jay

Yup. The only thing I bought from them before my computer was a basic flashlight and a knife and I had $13 to put to towards my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom