Where to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mazz918

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, just another noob question. I live in Norton, MA, USA. I have seen all these awesome pictures that people have taken in nice clear water, surrounded by cool rock and coral formations etc. Pretty much, I want to know if anyone lives near my area and can suggest some places fairly nearby that are nice diving areas. Not necesarily tropical conditions, but you know, decent. Im totally new to diving, and I actually havent even finished the certification course yet. I just like getting ahead of myself :D I also have the problem of finding a buddy when the time comes, but no need at all to get into that now. I actually only know 2 people that are certified. Just to let you people know, im just under 16 years old. I don't particularly care, but if someone offered to be a buddy and found out last minute I was 16 and they were 40 they might be a little angry lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom