Where to go after Koh Lanta in March?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That looks like a good shout. I'm going to make a note of that for our next, next trip to SE Asia. We always go to Thailand for all or part of our trips as that's where my wife's family are from, so anywhere child-friendly & fairly easily reached from Bangkok is good. Most of the sites look fairly close by, which is what we look for these days with 2 young kids in tow. What's the diving like and what's Palau Weh like for kids?

Most of the dives are one trip and back to the centre, most are within 10-15 mins away. There is also a house reef directly in front of the dive centre. The house reef is very easy, and there can be some amazing finds there - great for macro photography - frogfish etc, but occasionally special finds like rhinopia and mimic octopus. Some of the outer sites can get some strong currents at times, but the sites are very good.

The island is very quiet and relaxed. I have no idea about kids, but if you email the owners they will advise on that front, but I guess it would be fine for them there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom