Where to go in Cozumel to buy a new Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At Dive Paradise store at Villa Blanca. Small sign on the north end of the waterfront. His name is Chaquiste.

@mstevens He might be a little magic. :wink:
:superman:

Coz Scuba repair fixed my wife’s recently serviced bcd. The inflator hose became disconnected on her 3rd dive. I screwed it back on but unbeknown to me an o ring was lost, the dive master took a look a few minutes later and figured it was the o-ring. She continued the dive with me 3’away at all times. Aldora had a bcd sent on the SI so her 2nd dive was gtg.

Thing was our guy back home has been servicing our gear from day 1. And yes I did a pool check when I picked everything up. They did replace my inflator , no charge even though it was a different shop. A shop my “guy” (his name is Guy btw) moved too after being worked to death at the other store.

While CSR did not charge me, we got 2 really cool rash guards for $25us each! Neat store

A few people have mentioned Pro Dive - they have a large store (equipment only, no excursion bookings, no equipment repair service) at the corner of Salas and Ave 5 (the south end of the downtown pedestrian mall).

Great new place on Av 5 just 1/4 block south of Pro Dive. The owner is Jorge May who worked for ProDive for 25 years. It's called AquaPro Scuba Gear. He carries Sherwood, Oceanic, Zeagle, Cressi, Beuchat, Akona, Bare - great selection and great prices and you will be supporting a local entrepreneur!

Christi, does he service any of those products?

Back
Top Bottom