• Cairns GBR

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Nusa Penida, Komodo Indonesia

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Cancun, Mexico

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And at least one of them, if not both, is a very experienced diver.

I sure wish you'd been to North Sulawesi to be able to compare, for my sake of course. :wink:

I've been to Lembeh 4x and Bunaken 1x just not Bangka. I was thinking of going on my trip to Indo in Nov but I wanted to keep the flights down so opted for Bali then Komodo. I'll get to Bangka one of these days.

And I've been to Lembeh and Bangka but not Bunaken. I intend to remedy that shortly. Should I find that Bangka is not significantly sweeter than Bunaken, I will get me hence to Komodo!

Cozumel.

I've been trying to plan a trip to Okinawa, Japan in the winter at some point. I've heard great things and in the winter they get schooling hammerheads for your big animal fix.

Im looking into a liveaboard from Labuan Bajo to Komodo for 4-5 days. But there are some warning regarding the currents. But I will dive with partner / instructor so i guess its kind of safe.

I went with Grand Komodo Liveaboard in December to Komodo. They are very good company. The owner is a Balinese. They have plenty of local experienced DMs. I went with them 2x in Komodo & 1x in Raja Ampat + staying in their Raja Ampat Dive Lodge in Mansuar. Their price is very reasonable. Check out Schedules & Rates

Enjoy the diving there.

image.jpeg

The yellow variation of kissing Bargibanti above was taken in Bangka.

I've been to Lembeh 4x and Bunaken 1x just not Bangka. I was thinking of going on my trip to Indo in Nov but I wanted to keep the flights down so opted for Bali then Komodo. I'll get to Bangka one of these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom