where to look for a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mirrocraft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
we are all looking for a great place to find dive buddys in your area and maybe in areas you want to dive well i use divebuddy.com what do you use and what do you think of it. just because there not a dive shop in your town dont mean theres not a great dive buddy that you just have to reach out and look for

Often dive shops will have clubs that you can join. Obviously this is a bit hard if there's no dive shop in your town. Just make sure everyone knows your a diver, then one day you'll be talking about it and someone else will say, "Oh...me to!".
If all else fails, try placing an ad in the 'personals' section :d "Wanted: Dive buddy, I enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic 40ft dives"
That divebuddy site is cool. There's hardly any people from Aus, but it's a good tool for Americans.

if you get on it and the more people that find out and more and more will get to view the best why to spread something is by word of mouth or the internet as im doing lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom