Where to order drysuit inflator hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishchaser

Registered
Reaction score
The stock 30" hose that came with my Bare Trilam HD is too short. It's tight in my armpit and is difficult to connect/reconnect. (Comes off really quick, though!) Kinda strange that 30" is standard for a inflator that's in the center of your chest, and my inflator is off center to the right (diagonal front zipper) closer to my armpit and it's too short for me!

I've Googled and Googled and can't find a place to order a longer hose, and my LDS doesn't have them either. Anyone have any online sources in the USA?

Thanks,
Chad

Your LDS should be able to get them? Seems odd they'd carry the drysuit and not the hose. Anyway, I'm not the best at locating gear but there's no reason the hose must go under your arm. Thread it over your shoulder and then between the strap and your body.

Scubatoys

Larry's on the board... just give him a call Tell him your heard about the shop from SB

www.scubatoys.com

diver_paula:
Your LDS should be able to get them? Seems odd they'd carry the drysuit and not the hose.

My LDS didn't carry the brand of suit I wanted. They have other brands, but still do not have other hoses.

if larry can't help you out, i bought one on ebay..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom