Question Where to source scrubber?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that 100% interchangeable with Sofnolime 797? I’ve not used it before.

They're mostly interchangeable, think of it like coke vs pepsi, both will do the job they just have a slightly different taste.

Personally, I use sofnolime, but if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't lose sleep over using intersorb. There is a little more dust with intersorb, but using a box fan while packing will make it a non-issue though.

Is that 100% interchangeable with Sofnolime 797? I’ve not used it before.
Depends on who you ask and what day you ask them. I haven't ever been able to taste a difference.
45 pound keg is $185 shipped to a commercial address in the ConUS.
$195 to a residence.

Depends on who you ask and what day you ask them. I haven't ever been able to taste a difference.
45 pound keg is $185 shipped to a commercial address in the ConUS.
$195 to a residence.
Where are you buying online?

I know it is currently out of stock. But this thread will be around for years to come. And eventually sub-gravity will have it back in stock again. So here is the link for future shopping comparisons

Where are you buying online?
I do not have an online store, I run a charter boat and teach. I keep plenty on hand for students and customers as none of the local shops stock it. If you would like some, I can fedex it to you.

As others have me mentioned it is currently in stock and the price includes shipping in the lower 48
DGX has sorb in stock and $50 cheaper. Even paying for shipping you come our ~$25 ahead.

Back
Top Bottom